pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs
PG NEET MCQS 2017-2018 FREE ONLINE SOLVED PRACTICE QUESTIONS
1. All of the following are features of prematurity in a neonate, except:
1. No creases on sole.
2. Abundant lanugo.
3. Thick ear cartilage.
4. Empty scrotum.
2. A normally developing 10 month old child should be able to do all of the following
1. Stand alone.
2. Play peek a boo.
3. Pick up a pellet with thumb and index finger.
4. Build a tower of 3-4 cubes.
3. The following are characteristic of autism except :
1. Onset after 6 years of age.
2. Repetitive behaviour.
3. Delayed language development.
4. Severe deficit in social interaction.
4. These may result in aneurysm.
7. All of the following are true for mitral valve prolapse, except :
1. Transmission may be as an Autosomal dominant trait.
2. Majority of the case present with features of mitral regurgitation.
3. The value leaflets characteristically show myxomatous degeneration.
4. The disease is one of the common cardiovascular manifestations of Marfan
8. The following diseases are associated with Epstein â€“ Barr virus infection, except :
1. Infectious mononucleosis.
2. Epidermodysplasia verruciformis.
3. Nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
4. Oral Hairy leukoplakia
9. Megaloblastic anaemia due to folic acid deficiency is commonly due to :
1. Inadequate dietary intake.
2. Defective intestinal absorption.
3. Absence of folic acid binding protein in serum.
4. Absence of glutamic acid in the intestine.
10. The most important prognostic factor in breast carcinoma is :
1. Histological grade of the tumour.
2. Stage of the tumour at the time of diagnosis.
3. Status of estrogen and progesterone receptors.
4. Over expression of p-53 tumour suppressor gene.
11. Smoking is generally not associated as a risk factor with :
1. Small cell carcinoma.
2. Respiratory bronchiolitis.
4. Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia.
12. The tumour, which may occur in the residual breast or overlying skin following
wide local excision and radiotherapy for mammary carcinoma, is :
2. Squamous cell carcinoma.
3. Basal cell carcinoma.
pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs pg neet mcqs